2008年12月28日 星期日

Introduce myself.


Hi,


Belinda, a 29 year-old not young lady who was born in Taiwan, is my name. Living with her farther, mother, one younger sister and one younger brother.

I like reading, listening to the music, making friends and gain knowledge so that is why I decide to go to study.

I have 3 kinds of identity.

The first one is I am a student when I study at school.
The second one is I am a sales woman when I work at fabric mill.
The third one is I am a daughter when I stay at home.

It is kind of busy and funny. But of course, there is only one Belinda.

From now on, I will start to write something in English and try my best to complete it to 40 topics. You can give me some suggestions if you would and I will very happy to see it.

Best regards,
Belinda Chen

沒有留言:

張貼留言