2008年12月28日 星期日

My Mother

You will never know how I had more bad when I was in senior high school studen. And my mother who has made a difference in my life. She is a housewife, she is like my friend and she is always a hard worker at home. I can talk all about what I thought with my mother if I have any problems.

When I was senior high school student, I always rebelled against my parents’s advice. I transferred from different school and different subject per year, I was not interested in school or subject until third-year in the senior high school because of my Mother!

One day, She had a heart-to-heart talk with me about my future. She encouraged me to continue to study even though I transferred different school different subject per year. She said “ I still have time to try it, anyone can give up you but you should not give up by yourself, just try your best to do it . And I believe you can do it if you want”

So I decide to try it, I spent one month to prepare the big exam and luckily, I into 2 years of Business college.

I am very lucky to have good parents like my mother because of her encouragement so that is why I can change my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言