2008年12月29日 星期一

New Year's Day v.s. Busy..


Do you have any plans for New Year's Day ?
Most of people have holidays from this Thursday to Sunday.


  • They can have big meal with their family.

  • They can go out to celebrat with their friends.

  • They can use the holidays to prepare for the final exam.
And how about you ? What will you do for New Year's Day ?

For me, I wish I can sleep as long as I want to. I do not like to have any obligations for my holidays. It feels so good to wake up and have nothing to do.

But actually I do not have any holidays for New Year's Day. I have to work on Monday to every Saturday.


I am like a 7-11 because my customers come in overnight so I need to contact with them if there are any emergency to be confirmed.

Even though I am always busy, but I believe that everything will turn out for the best !!! So do not worry too much ...




沒有留言:

張貼留言