2008年12月28日 星期日

Telephone fraud.


Telephone fraud is one of the most common types of fraud . All the frauds need is a telephone ,a list of phone no. and nobody knows how does they look like.

I got a phone call from telephone scams before. The frauds call or sent some messages to me and they said someone use my credit card to buy something. And they need my ID no. to check if I want to stop this credit card. They also request my birthday, address information. But I didn’t provide it to telephone fraud because I discussed with my family and check with the credit card company before I make a decision.

Most people are very embarrassed to be victims of a scam because their money isn’t stolen by a criminal with a gun or knife. Fraud victims are often very gullible people. It’s possible to swindle them because they trust people too easily.




  1. They do anything to convince you to send your money or provide your account to them.

  2. They act in a professional, friendly manner to gain your trust.

  3. They reassure you that they are telling the truth.

  4. They put pressure on you to make a quickly decision and you provide your information, account and send them money right away.
I think young people, housewife and 60% elderly people are usually the victims of this type of fraud.

The best way to protect yourself against a scam is to check carefully before you provide your information, account or money to a company you don’t know.

沒有留言:

張貼留言