2010年3月10日 星期三

How to Keep Good Health Physically ?

Why do people always like to say, “Go on a diet.” Do you think people will look more handsome or beautiful if they are thin? Does thin equal nice-looking ?

How to stay in good health physically is very important nowadays. Everyone likes to lose their weight what sexes they are. You will look nice if you are thin. But you will disliked by other people if you are fat. You can wear whatever you want if you are fit. But you may need to pay extra money to buy bigger size if you are overweight.

I was very fat nine years ago. Despite many people told me to stay away from fat foods, I still liked food cooked in deep fat. One day, one of my new colleagues said, “Are you a pregnant?” I was so embarrassed to say, “No,” due to my overweigh. Because I did not want to be misunderstood as the pregnant, I decided to go on a diet. I spent four months to lose my weight that was around nineteen kilograms. How amazing I did!


Here are some great suggestions that will help you to keep a healthy and fit body. Eating right and regular is very important for those who want to lose their weight. You will eat more if you do not eat as usual. Second, be careful when you eat! You can eat what you want to eat, but you have to control the quantity. Third, exercise is good for your body. Doing at least half an hour of exercise each day, will work wonders for you.

In short, when you think about a person's health and fitness, the first thing you tend to consider is their weight. To reduce or control your weight is not only for appearance but also for health. Fitness is just as imperative as health. As a matter of fact, fitness is linked directly with your health. If you don’t take care of your body, you will get sick.

沒有留言:

張貼留言