2010年3月7日 星期日

New Year’s Resolutions for 2010.

Every year I make some resolutions! Then I had also checked what I have had done on the end of the year. There are no exceptions this year.

1. Going traveling in the Czech Republic.


One day, I watched a TV program about the Czech Republic where the scenery was so beautiful that I felt like going back to the ancient time so I was
eager to go there. Since I spend most of my time at work, I seldom take a rest.
I am getting tired of working and studying all the time, so I will take a long
break from work and spend 2 weeks traveling there after I graduate.

2. Not to eat too spicy.

All of my friends know that I like to eat spicy food. I know “eating too much of the spicy foods is unhealthy for me”, but I still like to eat. I have had an eye surgery since 9 years ago. I remembered that the doctor said, “Keep away from anything spicy in the future or it would affect your eyes.” But I still continue to eat spicy whatever I eat. Now I am no longer younger, I don’t want to injure my eyes anymore, so I will try to avoid any spicy or eat less spicy.

Just be simple and keep smile, my life will get better.

沒有留言:

張貼留言