2010年3月24日 星期三

Knowledge is power.

Learning is to our mind what food is to our body.

"What did you learn in the two years? “, asked by Gregory on last Saturday. It is a good question! I remembered that Harris asked the same question to all of us on the first semester as well. He also said, “If you choose to study, you have to give up your weekend. There are no holidays in school, but you can learn a lot after graduate.”

Now time flies, we will graduate after 3 months. Luckily, I didn’t waste money and time. It was in LHU that I discovered how to improve my English. I have not only learnt English, Japanese, grammar, writing, but also made friends.

Irene, she is gentle, thoughtful and a studious lady. I regarded her less as my classmate than as my best friend. Because she has a very good command in English, she studies five times as hard as I do. She always tried her best whatever she did. It is diligence that makes up for deficiency. Thanks for she taught me in the two years, thanks for she always helps me. I am glad to be her friend.

沒有留言:

張貼留言