2009年1月1日 星期四

Top 10 questions...

Following is the most we would like to ask the questions with foreigners. Before we ask the questions with foreigners, we have to know how to reply it and it’s quite funny to ask and reply the 10 questions with myself…

1. What's your name? Where do you come from? What's your hobby ?
[Belinda] My name is Belinda. I come from Shu-Lin. I like to listen to the music.

2. Do you speak Chinese? How many languages do you speak?
[Belinda] Yes. I do. I speak Chinese, Taiwanese, Cantonese and a little Japanese.

3. Have you ever been to Taiwan before? Do you like Taiwan?
[Belinda] Of course, I have. I was born in Taiwan.
[Belinda]Yes, I do. I am a patriot.

4. Hong long have you been here in Taiwan and how long will you stay this time?
[Belinda] I have been in Taiwan about 29 years.
[Belinda]I don't know….because nothing is permanent but change.

5. Do you think traffic is convenient in Taiwan?
[Belinda] Yes. I do. You can go to anyway by MRT, bus or train.

6. Do you have any job here in Taiwan? Do you feel homesick?
[Belinda] Yes. I do. I have a job in Taiwan. I am a sales woman.
[Belinda] I don't feel homesick because I live with my family.

7. What's your favorite season in Taiwan?
[Belinda] I like Fall . Because it is not too hot or not too cold.

8. Have you ever been to a night market here in Taiwan? If so, what's your favorite food there?
[Belinda] Yes, I have been to night market in Taiwan. My favorite food is oyster noodles …especially add some spicy oil.

9 By the way, are there any interesting places to visit in your country?
[Belinda] You can go to Taiwan's famous night market if you like to go shipping.
You can also go to Hualin if you like going rafting ,dolphin watching or enjoy natural scenery.

10. Can you please give me any suggestions if we would like to travel in your country?
[Belinda] Be careful the traffic light if you walk across the street.Because some of the traffic lights are decorative in Taiwan.

沒有留言:

張貼留言