2009年2月8日 星期日

Brands

Do you believe the expensive is equal the good quality ?
All expensive things are better ?
Why there are so many people want to buy things from brand ?

Because the brand is established by the good quality, high standard , durable and service ,but of courise the price is higher than others without brand.

I do not particularly like to buy things with brand, but I will pay attention where is the origin of country when I go shopping. I think "not all brands have good quality". Brand goods will have defective and cheapper goods will also have good quality. It depends on what you want to buy.

But I will never buy it from China especially for foods. Because everyone knows "all of goods are poor quality from China " which is very famous in the world so why I have to take the risk to buy it from China ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言