2009年2月14日 星期六

Homework.

Time flies, I will need to go to study next Satuday, but I have completed 3 homeworks so far!

The 1st one is read at least 150 pages of foreign novel and write at least three pages of what I thought.

The 2nd one is write at least 40 topics of diary every day.

The 3rd one is memory at least 30 pages of vocabulary.

The 4th one is eat the "肉羹" at Terry's diner. I promised Terry who will go there before the school opens. Today I finally went to his diner, the 肉羹 was really made by the meat. It was not made by the fish slurry like as other diner and the decoration is also very clean and bright so it is worth to introduce the diner to everyone!Please see the information as the following.

鄭宗焿
Address: 台北市永吉路541號
Tel: 2785 6987

He will very welcome you to go there if you have time!

沒有留言:

張貼留言