2009年2月5日 星期四

Night market.

I like shopping! And Night Market is my favorite place! I usually go there if I have free time. Night Market has always been one of Taiwan's unique tourist hot spots, and a favorite for food lovers.

At night markets, you can find all kinds of snacks from different regions, allowing you to eat to your heart's content such as oyster noodles, Oyster omelet, stinky tofu, tenpura, steak-fried chicken and so on ...wow .... these are my favorite foods.

Although the food at night markets is tasty and cheap, but you should pay attention to cleanliness and avoid eating anything that looks unhygienic.

Besides snacks, night markets also have many enjoyable games, such as pinball, darts, fishing,hoopla, and more. Of course, the best feature of night markets is that you can bargain with the vendors, which is a new and interesting experience for many foreign visitors as well. So that is why many people like to go there.

沒有留言:

張貼留言