2009年2月1日 星期日

Telephone and the computer which is more important ?


The topic tells people a little about your style. I am a talkative person, believe it or not, I do not like to talk via the phone with anyone. I like talking with people face-to-face or use MSN. Despite I have a cellular phone, but I do not talk on it very much even though the price is cheaper than before. I do not really know what people talk about on the phone all the time. Whenever I talk on the phone, I usually just say what I want to say or reply and hang up.

So I would say the computer is probably more important than the telephone.

Nowadays, I think everyone has to have a computer. If you do not have a phone, you can always use a pay phone or borrow it with someone. But if you do not have a computer , you need to spend a lot of money going to special computer places.

I usually use my computer to help me with my work or schoolwork. With the computer, you can get information so easily!

沒有留言:

張貼留言