2009年2月12日 星期四

Special experience.

I was very surprised that Irene bought a special cake for me one day ! At first I did not know what had happened. I only knew that she needs my help, she may not be able to study next Satuday so she will pass her homework for me to transfter it to teacher.

After she went to my company, she gave me a special cake + a cup of coffee but she did not pass any homework to me.....she said she lied to me and she will still go to study next Satuday.

Actually I seldom tell anyone when is my birthday. I only showed my ID card to her when she unhappy before. Because my photo is very funny so that is why I showed it for her and hope she will happy. But I did not know she also memory my birthday, how thoughtful she is ! This is 1st time someone bought a cake to my company for my birthday and the cake is my favorite flavor , she really touched me.


Thank you, Irene !

沒有留言:

張貼留言