2009年2月3日 星期二

Handling Embarrassment.

Have you ever felt really embarrassed ? Well, yes! I have been embarrassed many times. For example , I often forget people's names. When someone remembers my name but I can not remember their names, I usually just smile and say hello with them .

Also I remember many times when I was walking to school. I saw several of my classmates and waved to them, but they do not know me.... I suddenly found that I greeted with the wrong people. What is really embarrassing, right !

Embarrassment is not pleasant, but it is part of being human. My way is just laugh when people laugh because anger will only make the situation worse, and it will make your embarrassment last longer.

Do not keep thinking or talking about it, if you forget about it, others will too. And what's your viewpoint ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言