2009年2月7日 星期六

Unemployment rate.

Every day when I read the newspapers , turn on the TV that the most popular news are the unemployment rate has increased, corruption or the flu virus , how bad!

To tell the truth, I did not think the unemployment rate was really high before. But when I visited my relatives and friends in the New Year period, I found some of they were fired or forced to leave without pay because of the economic downturn. I really could not believe it!

I think TV stations have been reporting stories based false information rather than fact and exaggerated the unemployment rate as a way to grab viewers' attention. So that is why let business owners took the opportunity to fiire their employees.

Sometimes they show tragic stories over and over to draw more viewers, a practice that shows their lack of sympathy. So we should stop watching these shows and let the media know that this madness has to stop, otherwise, the unemployment rate will increase every day.

Finally, I wish all of my relatives and friends....all the best because nothing is more important than everything goes smoothly!

沒有留言:

張貼留言