2009年6月21日 星期日

How to lose weight in a healthy way!

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to welcome you today. Let me introduce myself. My name is Belinda. I come from Lunghwa University School. Before I start my presentation, I would like to ask you some questions. Do you believe I was heavier and I weighed 17 kilograms more than now? Do you also believe I could lose 17 kilograms in 3 to 4 months?

Here I am today to share with you the secret on “how to lose weight in a healthy way“. My presentation will be about 20 minutes long. I will focus on three major issues.
First of all, I will talk about eating habits.
Second, I will talk about doing exercise.
After that, I will move on to talk about how to keep in shape.

There will be time for questions, and I hope you can learn how to lose weight in a healthy way after my presentation. Thank you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言