2009年6月21日 星期日

A Love Letter

Dear An,

We have not seen each other for a long time. How have you been?

I remember you were a class leader when we just knew each other in the class 13 years ago. You were a sports lover and your score was always on the top five that let me feel that I should not lag behind too much of you. You were a kind and responsible person, you always exposed your tiger teeth when you smiled so that is why I was deeply attracted by you.

I like to see you when you play sports. I like to go to school because I could see you .You will never know there is someone who has loved you for a long time. I was shy and quiet when I talked to you. I am not sure whether you still remember me or not ? We are older now, but wiser! If I did not write this letter to show my love to you, I would regret forever. If you had no girlfriends or did not marry now, would you give me an opportunity to know each other?

I sincerely hope you all the best!


Best regards,
Belinda Chen

沒有留言:

張貼留言