2009年6月21日 星期日

Simpsons movie

In my opinion, I think the Simpsons movie wants to convey what the Unity Strength is. Despite the Simpson Family was disunited at the beginning, they become united when their family suffered from misunderstanding by their community and encountered slaughtered and finally pushed out of their country. After they escaped to Alaska, they learned that the people of their country suffered the agony and bottled up. Though the people wanted to kill their family before, the Simpson Family didn’t keep in mind except the father. The mother told the father that she wanted to go back to their home and save their country with Bart Simpson and his younger sister. The father disagreed because the people wanted to kill them before. Nevertheless, the mother went back to their home with their children while the father stayed in Alaska. Soon after, he started to miss his family. So he went back to look for his wife, children and rescue their country. I like the way it presents the great sentiment. And I think there is noting more important than “being united”, so that’s why I like this movie. In fact I haven’t seen the cartoon for a long period of time, and I seldom saw the Simpsons when I was a child. Therefore, I don’t have any ideas about the Simpson Family before I saw it. All in all, the movie was good ,funny and made me laugh.

沒有留言:

張貼留言