2009年6月21日 星期日

Why the education so important ?

Ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to welcome you today. Let me introduce myself. My name is Belinda, from Lunghwa University. Before I start my presentation, I would like to ask you some questions. Do you believe the salary will be higher if your education is better than others? Do you know what the level for education nowadays is?

The topic of today’s presentations is “why the education so important.” My presentation will be about 4 minutes long. I will focus on three major issues.

First of all, I will talk about “job opportunities”.
Second, I will tell you something about “skills”.
After that, I will move on to express “learn how to learn”.

Don’t worry about taking notes, I will email you the information after my presentation and please let me know if you have any questions.

Ok, let’s start with “Job opportunities”.
Education is become a basic requirement for many employers, you can find the job easily if your education is higher than the others.

This now leads us to my next point as “Skills”.
Language skills will help you to communicate your ideas more clearly. It’s essential in any role –No matter what skills, it can be helpful for you.

I would like to point out the 3rd part as “Learn how to learn.”
School teaches you how to gather, learn, and apply knowledge. Despite what career you choose, you will need to learn information, and skills related to your job. Because you will be replaced by other people without learning.

Let me quickly explain the graph. You can see that different colors have been used to indicate each of level education. The blue line, gives us how many people studied Graduate School. The dark purple line is for college. And the yellow color which is for Junior college.


According to the bar chart, we can easily see the rates that the people graduated from the universities rise gradually from 2001 to 2008. That means most of us are aware of the importance of education. No matter how high education is, you still have to go on learning or you will be eliminated.

Well, this brings me to the end of my presentation. Remember what I said at the beginning of my talk today? Let me summarize the most important results. The more you LEARN, the more you EARN. Keep learning without fair. I hope you can learn why the education is more important after my presentation. Thank you all for listening.

沒有留言:

張貼留言