2009年9月16日 星期三

Addiction

I drunk a lot of coffee last semester. Every day I must to drink a cup of coffee. Without coffee, I was unable to do things attentively. When I was making coffee, I need to put two bags of instant coffee into a cup. Otherwise, it was not enough for me. Because I usually stay up all night, and must get up at half past 6 in the morning every other day, so I could only refresh myself by coffee.

This method was very unhealthy and I was very afraid I will be poisoned, because I drunk too much of the coffee. So I decided not to drink coffee on summer vacation and I have accomplished.

Actually do not drink or give up coffee, it is in fact very simple! After so long as you sleep fully, you will get more powerful. But my best friend whose name was Irene, who said, “this was impossible for us when we started to study because we will have a lot of homework need to be prepared.”. Even if I agree to with her statement, but I still try to avoid to drink the coffee. I am afraid if I drink today, I will continue to drink tomorrow. It will be habit-forming to drink coffee.

沒有留言:

張貼留言