2009年9月15日 星期二

Inspiration

I thought that had finished the 10 English writing on my blog , perhaps I do not need to write again when the semester begins. But the first week of the semester begins ,HARRIS was starting a new term to appoint us to complete the 5 per month!

The following are what he asked us to schedule the writing:

Oct. 31 – 5 blogs
Nov. 30 – 5 blogs
Dec. 31 –5 blogs
==========
A total of 15 needs to be done!

Writing is really a difficult task, especially writes in English
To tell the truth, I hate to write, but I like to chat. I have not expected to be elected as the group leader of the composition....It is really inconceivable.


From the point of view of me, I think that to speak is much more simpler than to write.When I speak or chat with someone, I do not need consider whether a mistake, or have any questions about grammar, but when I was writing, I must consider whether the words or the grammar was correct or not, I must finish by myself. There is restriction of the number of words in the writing, but will not have this question when speaking. So comparatively, composition is much more complicated!

Now I have already lost inspiration, I should begin to look for the new inspiration, , I am glad there is no writing classes next semester!

沒有留言:

張貼留言