2009年9月13日 星期日

Jen and Jack

What did you do on your summer vacation? Work, sleep or watch television ? I learned how to dance hip-hop with Moya on my summer vacation. I do not easily sweat ,but a lot of sweats flowed when I danced, It was great fun for us. We just need to dance once a week for one hour, so it didn’t waste too much time on me.

Yesterday was the first week to go to school. Everyone had not met each other for nearly 3 months, I was really look forward to see our classmates before I went to study. But a couple of our classmates told us that they will drop out of school and look after their newborn baby from now on. So our class lacked 2 good classmates again this semester, what a pity!

I like the couple of our classmates who called Jen and Jack, they were really nice! The appearance of Jen seems very quiet, but…. actually she was not! She was like me and lively. Because I always say I am very gentle , quiet and introversive ... However, people who know me do not believe. But Jen’s husband was so quiet like as his appearance and he was nice, too!

The photo that was sent by Jack the day before yesterday. She was so cute and like as her mother. No wonder they decide to drop out of the school. Although they can not continue to study with us, but I respect their choice and sincerely wish them .

沒有留言:

張貼留言