2009年9月26日 星期六

Voice

Do you like image what people look like when you talk with them on the phone ? I like to image what people look like when I talked with them. But when I finally saw them ,whose voice was all different with their appearance. It was so funny.

The Mid-Autumn Festival is approaching , I must give gift to my customer before holiday . When I visited my customer, they always gave me surprise. Because their voice was totally different with the appearance that I imagined.The people that I found the voice unpleasant, their appearance might not be ugly. On the contrary, if people's voice sound good, his or her appearance might not be beautiful.


I have one customer who was very humorous and talkative. I thought he must be a smiling, cheerful man.. but the fact was not, his appearance was very serious! If he did not speak, I could not recognize who he was. How amazing…

沒有留言:

張貼留言