2009年9月18日 星期五

Barbecue









Mid-Autumn Festival is coming, it is time to think of a barbecue.

Actually I do not know when the Mid-Autumn Festival begin to barbecue, I only know that I want to the barbecue on the Mid-autumn Festival.

I like to barbecue, but my dad does not like the taste and bad smell of barbecue. My dad think that eating barbecue is unhealthy, so my family rarely barbecue. On annual the Mid-autumn Festival, what I looked forward to most is barbecue because I only barbecue once a year.


My auntie lives near my home, my cousin likes the barbecue just the same as I. Although my dad does not like barbecue, I can still eat barbecue at the Mid-Autumn Festival because every year my family usually go to my antie's house to barbecue on the Mid-Autumn Festival ,no matter sunny or rainy day.

This year my cousin moved to Tainan because of work. I really miss my cousinand because no one can accompany me to barbecue…. Perhaps a week before the Mid-Autumn Festival, I should call him back to Taipei.

沒有留言:

張貼留言