2009年9月16日 星期三

Diligent

Before encouraging my group members to write the composition, I must to lead by personal example first. One day I wrote an e-mail to tell my team members, I have completed a writing. When I was very glad to finish a writing at last, I received a response from one of my group members, her name was Amanda,who said, “this semester she wanted to learn English listening, so she had to hurry to complete the fifteen essays, and she had completed four”. I could not believe she is actually faster than I write!

To keep myself in front of the schedule, I am so diligent to find the “inspiration” every day. Up to now I have finally written six articles. Original I thought Amanda may have only finished six articles this week, but so far she had already finished 10 articles. From the writing speed, I can understand what kind of person she is. She is really diligent in her work. I am very glad to be in the same group with her.

沒有留言:

張貼留言