2009年9月17日 星期四

Custom

Have you heard if someone use his or her finger to point to the moon, his or her ears will become rotten next day ? Do you believe the story ? My mom told me the story when I was eight years old. Of course, I didn’t believe it. I thought she was deceiving me, this was not true!

One night I felt bored. I suddenly remembered that story from my mom, so I wanted to try and there were no people around me. After I had pointed to the moon, my ears really become rotten each other day. I did not know how this happened. When I pointed to the moon, I did not have any feeling. Is the goddess of the moon and rabbit really live in the moon ? Did I rude to the moon ? Maybe…. what a miraculous happening!


Since then, I would rather believe all of the customs and would not to try again. It's a bit like once bitten, twice shy!

沒有留言:

張貼留言