2009年9月29日 星期二

Hobby

Most women like to go shopping. Some women like buying clothes, cosmetics, supplies, snacks in the night market ,department store, or internet. But bookstore is a place where I like to go shopping and there are all kinds of books and a wide choice of writing utensils.

My two great interests in life are reading and music. I quite like reading and listening to the music any time any where. Since there is no space limited, they are two of my enjoyments. I could stay bookstore over two hours if I had free time. I will finish to read the book at once if I read. I seem to hear the books and writing utensils said hello to me when I went to the bookstore, so that is why I was addicted to bookstore.

Though I do not have much time to go bookstore, I can go shopping on the internet, but I prefer to go to the bookstore. Because what I like the most is go shopping in the bookstore and buy some books for myself.

沒有留言:

張貼留言