2009年9月16日 星期三

Japanese

When I was child, I liked to watch Japanese TV drama very much. Before I went to the school, how I hoped to learn Japanese some day! I was very envious of the other classmates, because they had previously studied Japanese at school. In addition to English, Japanese is an international common language, but I had no chance to study in the past. Until entering the Lunghwa University., I finally had the opportunity to learn it. I was very glad to start by learning from the basic, and grateful to the school for giving me this opportunity to learn.

My Japanese teacher who is kindly and nice as her Chinese name, but she was a rigorous person too. I guess… may be a reason that she studied in Japan, and Japanese are more rigorous. Her test question types were all translated into Japanese by Chinese, or Japanese were translated into Chinese. The test question types in this way were very good, because students could use flexibly.

But after studying Japanese of several lessons, I began to regret a little bit……

I work in the daytime, and only have time to study after come off duty. When I heard the teacher would like to teach us seven lessons on this semester at one time, and will have final exams test from one to thirteen lessons, I wanted to spit blood.

This Is not that I do not want to prepare, this is not that I do not want to learn, but my time is limited, how much a person can hold a head? I have too many subjects need to be prepared. I really do not like the teacher finishes her teaching so fast in order to catch the progress. I knew that she was well-intentioned, but I am unable to absorb at all. My absorption is limited, please do not treat me so cruel.

沒有留言:

張貼留言