2009年1月16日 星期五

Welcome president to go to nightmarket in Shulin !

I have got a cold recently, my sore throat is seriously so I knocked off around 18:00 p.m. and then went to nightmarket before I go to clinic.

According to weather report advised " it will be colder on next Wednesday or Thursday " so I have to buy two sweat shirts in order to keep warmer. But there were many police in the nightmarket and people couldn't drive their car or ride their motorcycle in the nightmarket. Why ? I do not know why as well.

After I asked police, why there were so many police here ? Police told me that the president is going to enjoy the foods and go shopping in Shulin today so that's why there were many police in the nightmarket.

Since I didn't know when will president arrive here , and I left the nightmarket before president arrive. Although a bit unfortunately, it does not matter because I may have another chance to see the president next time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言