2009年1月13日 星期二

"Help!"


Yesterday evening at 22:00 p.m., I went to a supermarket to buy some instant noodles. Suddenly, I recalled that I wanted to buy some cake as well but I could not find it on the 1st floor so I went to the 2nd floor to find it out.

Since there were lots of cake I have never seen yet, so I was considering which kind of cake I would like to eat first. But I did not bring a lot of money, so I could only buy one cake and one bag of instant noodles.

When I went to the 1st floor, there was not any one there. Suddenly, I got locked by cashier. Oh~~~my god. It was ridiculous. I had never been locked at the supermarket. So did that mean I could eat any foods I would like to eat because they did not check was there any body still at the supermarket before they locked the door ? I think they should be responsible for my safety and damages.

Anyway I started eating and enjoyed eating things that did not taste before until I could not eat anymore.

Then, I started to think how I could escape ? I started to find any useful information left at the supermarket.

After a while, I fould an ID card which belonged to a person who worked at the supermarket, and there was some information which I could use. Luckily, I called the cashier and he called his manger to open the door for me. As a result, I could get out of the supermarket at 24:30 p.m.

This is really an unforgettable experience. Be careful when you want to go any store after 22:00 p.m.

沒有留言:

張貼留言