2009年1月15日 星期四

Resolutions.

The day before yesterday, I visited teacher's blog, understood teacher will not write any new year resolutions for 2009 because of his own reasons.

But for me, I will still write it for 2009. I think write a list of new year resolutions which is the best way to check what I have achieved. Even though we won't be able to achieve everything, but we can know what we have achieved and what we do not have achieved from checklist.

I remember that I wrote 4 things on the end of 2007.
  1. I would like to become a student in 2008 because of the educational background. Time is running , I no longer young so I can not waste the time anymore.
  2. I would like to learn one more language as Japanese or other language. Learning language is a good investment.
  3. I would like to lose 7 kilograms because I still too fat. :P
  4. I would like to earn more money. I will work hard and study hard. I will not give up my work or student life.

And now all are dream comes true, I feel a great sense of accomplishment. I also made a lot of friends from school, my life is colorful.

沒有留言:

張貼留言