2009年1月19日 星期一

Interview - Top 8 questions!

1. Please introduce yourself simply.
Answer:Hi, my English name is Belinda. I live in Shu-Lin.

2. Why do you want to look for a new job ? And why do you want to apply for this position?
Answer:Because I don’t like everything is the same as usual. I want to change my life so that’s why I apply for this position.


3. What interests you about our company?
Answer:I think your company provide very good service (product) to the customer that’s why I want to apply for this job.


4. How would you describe yourself?
Answer:I’m kind of reasonable , frank and cheerful person.


5. What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
Answer:Well, I work quickly and I am very efficient. Mmm, maybe I am too shy that this is my weakness.

6. Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Answer:Yes, I do. I enjoy working as part of a team.

7. What are your career aims?
Answer:My career aims is to gain more knowledge from work. And make a lot of friends.

8. What level of salary are you looking for now?
Answer:I only expect what is reasonable for this position.

沒有留言:

張貼留言