2009年1月21日 星期三

Eating habits.











Are the eating habits same as diet ? I think that they have a little different. Eating habis like as what flavor do you usually eat. Some people like to eat more salty and some people do not like to eat greasy and so forth.

But what is the diet ? There are two explanations.


The first one is the food that a person or animal usually eats.
The second one is to control your eating in order to become thinner.


I discovered that most of peopole do not like to eat vegetables and fruits when I have lunch or dinner with them. Actually I also did not like to eat the vegetables or fruits before. I prefer to eat meat ,fried chicken or other foods to fry in oil to the vegetables or fruits. My best record which I could eat 9 fried chicken plus additional dessert form KFC ( family meal) at the one time, how incredible !

But ideas will be change at different times , I became very fond of eating vegetables,fruits despite some food tastes bitter. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits which are healthy and useful for our body so please try to eat a lot of it to avoid any disease.

沒有留言:

張貼留言