2009年1月23日 星期五

Skylark.




Today is our office last working day. Therefore we decide to have something special after work!

We went shopping before we had a dinner. Perhaps there are too many holidays so there were not many peopole in the department store.

Everything was on sale in each shop, you can get NTD$ 200 coupon if you spent NTD$ 3600. But you can get NTD$ 400 coupon if you used consumer voucher.

Despite the prodocuts were on sale, the price still high so I did not buy any clothes in the Far East Department Store.

I had a big meal with my coworkers in Skylark. The skylark was in the Far East Department Store's 10th floor. Lighting was so beautiful, the atmosphere was very good and the price was not expensive. But the only drawback was the speed of serve was too fast. The steak was ready when we drunk the soup so we finished our dinner very fast!


Secretly tell you....I went to the night market and bought 2 bowls of oyster noodles after I said good-bye with my coworkers because I still not full.


沒有留言:

張貼留言