2009年1月12日 星期一

What is very important in your life ?

I finally finished the examination yesterday. I can sleep as I want to on every Sunday from this week.....oh YA !!!

I think family and friends are very important for me. But good friends can lead you to a bright road, and bad friends will guide you to the wrong direction.

I still remember when I went to the school at the 1st time on last year, Terry and Luke told me that they would try their best to study and learn it. And Irene also told me that she gave everything her best. They let me felt that I had to study hard as well.

I am very thanks for their advised who led me to a bright road.

Despite I have winter vacation, I still try my best to memories vocabulary. Hopefully I can improve my English and Japanese soon...


沒有留言:

張貼留言