2009年1月14日 星期三

Cold...










This week most of coworkers caught a cold at our office. I have gotten a little sore throat as well. The weather changes so fast and it is too cold to avoid it. So this is 1st time I wore over 3 clothes in this year. Form my opinion, you will feel cold if you wear too much so I seldom wear over 3 clothes.

I knew the average adult gets a cold two to four times a year, and kids get even more. But how does the common cold work ?

I learned the news from magazine, " it all starts with a virus particle, and there are lots of different virus particles that can cause the symptoms that go with the common cold. We pick up these virus particles from other people. When they sneeze or cough or wipe their noses, they release the virus particles that have been reproducing inside their bodies."

So people should wear the mask if they caught a cold, I think that this is a basic courtesy to avoid any infection problem...anyway pls take good care of your health!

沒有留言:

張貼留言