2009年1月22日 星期四

Lottery.


I rarely spend money to buy lottery tickets. I do not like to gamble as well.

I only bought 3 lottery tickets at 3 times.

The first time which was help my father to buy it in 4 years ago.
The second time which was help myself to buy it in 3 years ago when the Chinese New Year.
The third time which was help my mother to buy it in 2 years ago.

But I won NTD$ 200 only, afterward I never buy it despite I have heard someone who won the big amount from lottery. When I heard someone who would like to buy it then I usually suggest he or she to save the money. Because save money is more practical than to buy lottery tickets!

I like a proverb as "I have no secret of success but hard work." This was written by Turner. And you have to work hard, study hard so that you can have a fruitful career. If you did not put any effort then life is not a lottery because there is no free lunch in the world !

沒有留言:

張貼留言